.
Posted on 9:22 PM

SINGLES!!!!!!!

By TJ at 9:22 PM

Ice Cube - Don't Make Me Hurt Ya Feelings


Ice Cube - Believe It Or Not


Ice Cube - Crack Baby


Gucci Mane - Slumber Party


Young Jeezy ft. Nas - My President


Yung Berg ft. Jim Jones, Twista, Maino, Pleasure P
& Casha - Tha Business (Remix)


Donell Jones ft. R. Kelly - I'm Gonna Be (Remix)


Loveher ft. Sisqo - Don't Know


Cassidy - Apply Pressure


Ace Hood ft. Trey Songz - Ride


Pitbull ft. Lil Jon - Crazy


DJ Khaled ft. T-Pain & Kanye West - Go Hard


Fiend ft. Lil' Wayne - Gangsta Muzik


One Chance ft. Jre Riley - Now I Know


Lloyd - If I Knew


Young Chris - I Get Down


Drumma Boy - Money To Blow


Chingy - Anotha One


The Game ft. Newz - Nice

1 comments

Anonymous on August 22, 2008 at 7:12 AM  

I need you!

I need a daily news blogger to help me running this e-zine. Knowledge of the WordPress platform is required.

If you think you have what it takes, send an email to vibesource.admin@gmail.com with some test posts, something about you and why you want the position. I will check all the mail and I will contact the person directly.

So, if you are interested in becoming a music blogger and if you think you got what it takes, send me a mail.

Good luck!


----- THE VIBE SOURCE ------

www.vibesource.wordpress.com