.
Posted on 10:51 PM

Singles!!!!!!!!!

By TJ at 10:51 PM

Ja Rule ft. Merc Montana & Chink Santana - Stacks

Ja Rule ft. Merc Montana & Harry-O - Money

Lloyd ft. Nelly - Lose Control

Nas ft. The Game & Chris Brown - Make The World Go Round

Sterling Simms ft. The Dream - All I Need

Lil Eddie - Cherry Cola

Nas - Ya’ll My Niggas

Brandy - List

Busta Rhymes - Missile

Chingy ft. Lloyd - I Like

David Banner ft. Carl Thomas - I Get By

Hot Stylz ft. Bow Wow & Yung Joc - Lookin Boyz (Remix)

Lloyd - Electric Eye

Mariah Carey ft. T.I. - I'll Be Loving U Long Time

Sean Garrett ft. Akon & Plies - Come On In (Remix)

T.I. - What Up

T.I. ft. Swizz Beatz - Swing your Rag

2 comments

Anonymous on July 8, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

wuts wit the come on in remix link


TJ on July 9, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

Fixed the link!