.
Posted on 3:26 PM

"Smokin' RnB Vol. 13" [2008][MIXTAPE]

By TJ at 3:26 PM



1. Plies feat. Jaime Foxx & The Dream - Please Excuse My Hands
2. Plies feat. Janet Jackson & Ne-Yo - Bust It Baby Pt. 2 (Remix)
3. 2 Pistols feat. Twista, Lil' Kim & T-Pain - She Got It (Remix)
4. Mike Jones feat. Lil' Wayne, Twista & T-Pain - Cutty Buddy
5. Usher feat. Lil' Wayne & Beyonce - Love In This Club Pt. 2
6. The Dream feat. Fabolous - I Luv Your Girl (Remix)
7. Akon feat. T-Pain - I Can't Wait
8. Pleasure P - Did You Wrong
9. Lloyd - Heart Attack
10. Lloyd - Change Your Life
11. Beyonce - Kick Him Out
12. Beyonce - Should Have
13. Usher feat. Jay-Z - Best Thing
14. Usher feat. Pharrell - Flash (Not On Album)
15. Sophia Fresh feat. T-Pain & Cee-Lo - Superbad
16. Jarvis feat. Ludacris - Pretty Girl
17. Slim (Of 112) feat. Yung Joc - So Fly
18. Pretty Ricky feat. Butta Creame - Cuddle Up
19. Certified feat. Pleasure P - Turn Off The Lights
20. 2 Pistols feat. Ray J - U Know Me
21. Papa Duck feat. Trina - Good Pussy

1 comments

Anonymous on June 9, 2008 at 3:50 PM  

http://i25.tinypic.com/2hr0nsi.png
contact me please.
I noticed that your website generates a lot of visitors. (from the map on the bottom) I would like to feature my new urban artist on your site. Please contact my private email above and I will send you her stuff.