.
Posted on 5:57 PM

TI vs. T.I.P. Prelude Mixtape[2007]

By TJ at 5:57 PM



1-T.I. vs TIP
2-It’s A Storm
3-Be Easy (Remix) feat. Pusha T (Clipse) & Jay-Z (Prod. By Hasan Insane)
4-Message To The Government (Unreleased)
5-Westside OG
6-I Got Money feat. Young Jeezy
7-A King feat. Young Buck & Pimp C
8-Hit The Block feat. UGK
9-Where They At
10-Where U At feat. BG (Unreleased)
11-Back of the Club (Unreleased)
12-Top Back (Remix) feat. Young Jeezy, BG & Young Dro
13-Layin the Trap feat. Young Jeezy (Unreleased)
14-Do U Wanna Die
15-Childhood Years
16-Pimpin feat. Sleepy Brown
17-I Want You
18-Ain’t Gonna Bother Me (Unreleased)
19-I’mma King feat. AC (Prod. By AC)
20-Fly High
21-Ain’t That Sumthin feat. NOX
22-Brasco feat. TI – Pimpin
23-Right Now (Unreleased)
24-Come To Me feat. Diddy
25-Pac’s Life feat. Ashanti
26-Why You Wanna feat. Q-Tip (Mick Boogie Remix)
27-King & Queen feat. Ciara (Unreleased)
28-Kick It In The Hotel (Unreleased)
29-Takin Over feat. DJ Khaled & Akon
30-Turn Off The Lights feat. Mary J. Blige & Jay-Z
31-I’m A Flirt feat. R. Kelly & T-Pain
32-Live In The Sky (Unreleased Version)

0 comments